2.18.2010

beCause art show





beCAUSE Craft Fair 2010

Ross Sports Center, St. Michael’s College in Burlington

Saturday March 20, from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM

I am honored to have been asked to sponsor the Green Mountain United Way at the BeCause art and craft show in Burlington. There will be over 100 artist booths with 50% of all profits going to various non-profits and honored VT Charities. I will have a booth set up with several paintings, prints, cards, and photography. Come on out to see our wonderful Vermont artists and support this great cause.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I met you yesterday. I love your work. I tried to write on your facebbok wall but it didn't attach for some reason. how long is your show up at the skinny? I want to see it. here's the link to the Queen City Craft Bazaar show for you to check out. hope to see you again soon!

    Sarah

    http://www.queencitycraft.com/2010/03/spring-2010-queen-city-craft-bazaar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be up through April... Thanks for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

***